Tasting Room Associate
Posted May 19, 2020
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative individuals who love people and love wine!
|| Job duties:
- Greeting guests and providing an immersive wine tasting experience.
- Pouring and selling wine.
- Working events.
- Acquiring and describing knowledge of Pfeiffer Winery, its wine, its history, and the Oregon wine industry.
- Preparing charcuterie platters for guests.
- Conveying information effectively, efficiently and appropriately to guests and co-workers.
- Assisting with display and stocking of items and maintaining a clean and functional tasting room, event space and Water Garden.
|| In addition to individuals that love to drink wine, serve wine, discuss wine, learn about wine and sell wine, we are seeking applicants that:
- Are 21 years of age or older.
- Will acquire an OLCC permit within 30 days of hire.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Present a clean and professional appearance.
- Are available to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
- Respond with enthusiasm to changing situations and expectations.
- Can lift 40lbs.
- Can stand for long periods of time.
- Can commit to working our entire summer season from May through September.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Stay on track and use time effectively.
- Have the team mindset, love working with people and have a service heart.
- Basic knowledge and comfort using an iPad and point-of-sale programs are preferred.
Service/ hospitality experience is preferred. Training will take place at our Junction City location.
Compensation: $13/hour + tips, paid time off, as well as other incentive programs.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.