UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19:
The safety of our staff and our guests is of utmost importance. That being said, the following protocols must be followed: (effective Friday, May 15th)
- First and foremost, if you feel ill in any way, please stay home.
- Reservations are required (call 541.998.2828). Your reservation will be for two hours. *Burgers & Blues reservations will be from 5:30pm-8:30pm.*
- You will be asked to provide the names, phone numbers and email addresses for all guests in your party, so please be prepared to provide that information upon making your reservation. This information will be kept confidential and will not be distributed or used for marketing purposes. If there is reason to think you may have come in contact with someone who has contracted Covid-19, please alert our staff as soon as possible.
- At this time, we are limiting the number of guests per group to no more than six. Groups will not be combined.
- No children are allowed on site at this time.
- Please check in with our host inside the pavilion upon arrival. You will be seated and your wine will be brought to you table-side. Our friendly staff will check in with you frequently. No bar or counter service.
- We will be offering ONLY purchases of wine by the glass and/or bottle for the time being. To minimize person-to-person contact, we are choosing not to offer tasting flights at this time. Our associates are extremely knowledgeable and ready to assist you in finding the perfect wine!
- We prefer payment for your purchases via credit/debit card.
- Tables must remain in their current positions in order to maintain social distancing requirements. Please do not move tables from their current positions.
- During Burgers & Blues, no outside food will be allowed, but on any other day, we encourage you to bring your own picnic, as we will not be preparing any food items on site at this time. No outside alcohol is permitted. Please dispose of your garbage in the appropriate containers.
- Please do not congregate near the restrooms. Maintain a 6′ distance between you and the person in front or back of you.
- Please try to remain with the guests in your party and avoid co-mingling with other parties during this time. We know as well as everyone else that we love seeing all of our friends, so if you choose to visit with other guests that are outside your group, please wear a face covering for their safety and yours.
- Please wash your hands regularly.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings, but we ARE still smiling at you! 🙂 If you wish to wear a face covering, please feel free to do so.
- This is an awkward time for all of us, as we are desperate to hug and visit with all of our Pfeiffer friends. Please extend grace and patience with us during this transition.
Cheers and Enjoy!