UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19:
The safety of our staff and our guests is of utmost importance. That being said, the following protocols must be followed: (effective Friday, May 15th)
- If you feel ill in any way, please stay home.
- Reservations are requested for groups of 6 or more (call 541.998.2828).
- Effective July 1st, 2020: Face coverings are required when not seated at your table, eating or drinking. Please bring one with you.
- Groups will not be combined.
- No pets or children are allowed.
- Please check in with our staff upon arrival and order your wine at the bar to take back to your tables.
- Wine by the glass and/or bottle available. No tastings. Our associates are extremely knowledgeable and ready to assist you in finding the perfect wine!
- Please pay via credit/debit card.
- Tables must remain in their current positions in order to maintain social distancing requirements. Please do not move tables from their current positions.
- We encourage you to bring your own picnic, as we will not be preparing any food items on site at this time. No outside alcohol is permitted. Please dispose of your garbage in the appropriate containers.
- Do not congregate near the restrooms. Maintain a 6′ distance between you and the person in front of/behind you.
- Remain with the guests in your party and avoid co-mingling with other parties. Please wear a face covering if you choose to visit with others for their safety and yours.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings, but we ARE still smiling at you! 🙂 If you wish to wear a face covering, please feel free to do so.
- This is an awkward time for all of us, as we are desperate to hug and visit with all of our Pfeiffer friends. Please extend grace and patience with us during this transition.
Cheers and Enjoy!