PROTOCOLS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT BURGERS & BLUES:
The safety of our staff and our guests is of utmost importance. The following protocols must be followed during our Friday Night Burgers & Blues Events:
- If you feel ill in any way, please stay home.
- Reservations are required. (Click the link at the bottom of this page to make reservations). If your desired date is sold out, call 541.998.2828 to be put on the waiting list. *Note: If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your reserved time, your table will be assigned to someone else unless previous communication has been made (i.e. a phone call letting us know you will be arriving late)*
- Effective July 1st, 2020, face coverings are required when not seated at your table, eating or drinking. Please bring one with you.
- Groups limited to 10 guests. Groups will not be combined.
- Check in with our staff upon arrival.
- No children or pets allowed.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
- Live music from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
- Ordering specifications will be set on each table.
Beer & Wine Service:
- Order your wine at the Pavilion Bar (when inside) or the Tiki Bar (when out in the garden). Maintain at least 6′ distance between you and the person in front of/behind you.
- Purchase wine by the glass and/or bottle. Sorry, no tastings. Our associates are extremely knowledgeable and will help you find a wine perfect for your palate.
- Please pay via credit/debit card.
- No outside food allowed.
- You will be given food menus and order forms upon being seated by our host.
- Please assign one person in your group to deliver forms and payment to the catering station.
- Food will be delivered directly to your table.
- Remain at least 6′ away from the person in front of/behind you while waiting.
- Tables must remain in their current positions in order to maintain social distancing requirements. Do not move tables from their current positions.
- Do not congregate near the restrooms. Maintain a 6′ distance between you and the person in front of/behind you. If needed, we have a porta-potty on site.
- Please avoid co-mingling with other groups. If you choose to visit with other guests, please wear a face covering.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings, but we ARE still smiling at you! 🙂 If you wish to wear a face covering, please feel free to do so.
- This is an awkward time for all of us, as we are desperate to hug and visit with all of our Pfeiffer friends. Please extend grace and patience with us during this transition.
Cheers and Enjoy!